I just updated the staff intranet project over on codeplex, I have now got it under source control now that they have added support for SVN 🙂 And have also uploaded a new release of the source in case you dont have a source control client compatible.
The changes are:
- Incorporating some of my other projects (log4net-altconf, object2object mapper) to help with the maintainability of the app.
- Refactorings I have made to the way a staff member is saved. After gaining a better understanding of DDD principles it was quite clear that the validation around the photo upload & checking for name duplication should be separated as Specification objects to reduce the coupling in the Staff object.
Remember any feedback you can post here on my blog or on codeplex